PENNCO COUNTER DAY
September 30th with Chris Klucka.
Chris will present our new boiler line, Pennco.
Mark your calendars because you don’t want to miss this informative event!! Three opportunities in one day!
SARATOGA SPRINGS • 7:30 am-9:30 am
ALBANY • 10:30 am-12:30 pm
SCHENECTADY • 1:30 pm-3:30 pm
RESIDENTIAL WATER BOILERS
Simple. Comfortable. Affordable.
Pennco hydronic heating products, designed for residential and commercial buildings, has earned a reputation for exceptional value, performance and dependability! Built with high quality components and standards, Pennco gas and oil-fired boilers are manufactured by our dedicated workforce in the U.S.A. to ensure that our customers get the very best in home heating comfort. Our indirect hot water heater offering is a great compliment to our gas or oil-fired boilers. Ease of maintenance and installation make Pennco products the preferred choice of contractors and homeowners.
15 B k SERIES
An Affordable Gas-Fired Home Heating Solution.
- 84% AFUE – Efficiency
- Energy saving features include the electronic ignition system and motorized vent damper to reduce heating costs.
- Proven Cast-Iron Heat Exchanger Design
- Features a dependable cast-iron heat exchanger with dry leg end sections. Each cast-iron heat exchanger is water and pressure tested prior to assembly.
- Internal Operating Control
- Digital display and diagnostics. Control adjusts the water temperature based on the heating system demand to reduce your heating costs.
- Internal LWCO and Gas Valve
- Factory installed low water cut-off (LWCO) protects the boiler from potentially dangerous low water conditions.
- Flexible Installation, left or right side hydronic piping and electrical wiring options available.
- Easy to Service Burner
- Pull out burner drawer and removable burner tube tray allow for easy cleaning and quick access to change orifices; LP gas, high altitude.
- Easy to Install Draft Diverter
- Includes a low profile draft diverter hood reducing installation height by up to 30” when compared to models with external hoods
16 Series Steam Boilers
With an efficiency of up to 82.7%, the 16 Series features cast iron sections and push nipples. An integral draft diverter protects against harmful back drafts to ensure safe operation. Low water cut-off, pressure limit control and pop safety valve are also standard safety features. The 16 Series incorporates a 6” steam chest which allows the boiler to generate ample amounts of steam. The 2 1/2” supply tappings provide easy access for steam to enter the distribution system and heat your home quickly.
Keystone KWC Series
The Pennco Keystone KWC Series features a dependable cast iron heat exchanger with cast iron push nipples. The sections and push nipples expand at the same rate when heated. By using similar materials instead of less expensive gaskets, the boiler maintains a water tight seal.
In the Less Coil version, the control monitors water temperature and delays the burner starting until any residual heat has been transferred. Thermal purge logic measures rate of temperature change inside the boiler and delays burner firing accordingly. This maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed.
In the With Coil version the Low Limit Control seeks maximum temperature to satisfy domestic hot water call bypassing thermal purge logic.