We have the products you need to get you the rebates and incentives through the NYS Clean Heat Program.
Sign me up for this training!
If you are unable to attend this in-person training, a pre-recorded webinar is available for you to view at your leisure.
THE PROGRAM IN A NUTSHELL
What is the NYS Clean Heat Program?
New York State’s Energy Research & Development Authority (NYSERDA) and New York energy companies (i.e. NYSEG, RG&E, National Grid, Central Hudson, Orange & Rockland, and Con Edison) have partnered to offer a range of initiatives to make heat pumps more affordable and accessible to residents, small businesses, commercial and multifamily building owners throughout New York State.
Here are some of the available rebates:
• $1,000 per 10k BTUh Standard Rebate
• $1,200 per 10k BTUh for integrated controls
• $1,400 per 10k BTUh for decommissioning existing fossil fuel heating (oil, propane, natural gas)
• 30% net Federal tax credit after 1/1/2023 – whole job may qualify
• Incentives and/or rebates for your customer to seal the deal!
Why should you become a NYS Clean Heat Contractor?
• Provide rebates to your customers
• Earn contractor rewards for your HVAC installations
Modern, healthy, efficient, and eco-friendly heat pumps draw heat from the air or earth to provide clean heating and cooling year-round. By participating, you can help customers take advantage of the latest technology by offering deep discounts and low-interest financing on ground source (geothermal), air source, and heat pump water heaters.
YOU MUST ENROLL IN THE PROGRAM IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE INCENTIVES AND/OR REBATES.
This is what your customers and potential customers are seeing and hearing:
Heat and cool your home the easier way
The warmer, cooler, easier way to heat and cool your home. Today’s heat pumps are a better, more convenient way to keep your home comfortable all year long, without burning fossil fuels like oil, propane, or natural gas.
Cold-Climate Heat Pump Benefits
Using oil, propane, gas, or electric resistance to heat and cool your home?
Today’s cold-climate heat pumps are a smarter, more efficient option to keep your home comfortable all year long. These all-in-one heating and air conditioning systems are environmentally friendly, extremely efficient, and affordable to operate.
The Benefits of Heat Pumps
Dual Heating and Cooling: Heat pumps are designed to work efficiently in cold climates like New York — while also doubling as a cooling system in the summer.
• Efficiency: The cost of heating and cooling your home with a heat pump is typically less than oil, propane, or electric resistance.
• Zoned Temperature Control: With heat pumps, you can individually control the heating and cooling preferences of different rooms in your home.
• Cleaner and Safer: There is no combustion of fossil fuels, fuel storage, or carbon monoxide emissions associated with heat pumps. Heat pumps also have the lowest carbon emissions of any heating source.
• Easier: Heat pumps require minimal maintenance and eliminate the hassle of scheduling fuel deliveries and worrying about fluctuating fuel costs. Additionally, you won’t have to struggle with installing room/window A/Cs every spring and then removing them every fall.
Compare Your Options
Depending on your home type, there are different options for heat pump technologies. Use our simple tool to discover which heat pump is right for you.
Purchasing and installing a heat pump has never been more affordable. NYS Clean Heat offers rebates and financing options so you can lower your bills and stay comfortable all year long.
Decreasing Your Carbon Footprint with a Heat Pump
* The NYS Clean Heat Program (aka Heat Pump Rebate) is not owned or managed by Capitol District Supply. Any rebates, tax credits, requirements, or certifications associated with the program, changes to the program, and awarding of monies is by the program administrators. The program is owned, operated, and administered by the NYS Clean Act, NYSERDA, and their partners. Capitol is providing information and access to the program representatives and published information for the benefit of our customers. Full program details on specific rebates and tax credits are available at the program’s website.
Comfort-Aire products featured for heat-pump rebates.
SINGLE ZONE MINI-SPLITS
MODEL # BTU/HR SEER
A-VMH06SV 6,000 26.5
A-VMH09SV 9,000 28.1
A-VMH12SV 12,000 25.5
A-VMH18SV 18,000 21.5
A-VMH24SV 24,000 21.5
MODEL # BTU/HR
C-VMH91218CU-1 Trim Panel
C-VMH24CU-1 Trim Panel
MULTI-ZONE HEAT PUMPS
MODEL # BTU/HR # HEADS SEER
A-VMH18DV 18,000 1-2 22
A-VMH28TV 28,000 1-3 22.5
A-VMH36QV 36,000 1-4 21.8
A-VMH48PV 48,000 1-5 21.5
INDOOR DUCTED UNIT
MODEL # BTUH/HR
12K INDOOR FLOOR CONSOLE
MODEL # BTUH
MULTI-POSITION DUCTED AIR HANDLER
MODEL # BTUH
18K & 24K FLOOR & CEILING
MODEL # BTUH
MODEL # BTU/HR