HYBRID & COMMERCIAL
$700 INSTANT REBATE
National Grid offers a $700 instant rebate on heat pump water heaters in New York State.
A partnership between National Grid and participating plumbing distributors. Offer valid on purchases through 12/31/2023. Heat Pump Water Heaters decrease water heating costs by up to 78% and save the average household in New York around $659 annually on their electric bill*, about $6,500 over 10 years.
HOW TO GET THE INSTANT REBATE
• Buy a heat pump water heater (HPWH0 for a residential, multifamily, commercial or industrial installation. The HPWH can replace a water heater of all fuel types. Municipal electric customers are not eligible. Must be a National Grid electric account holder.
The hybrid electric heat pump water heater is the most cost effective energy-efficient option available for consumers who want to save money on their utility bills.
• ENERGYSTAR® Qualified
• 6-Year Limited Tank Warranty, 6-Year Parts Warranty, 1-Year Labor Warranty for Residential applications
• Dual 4500 watt Copper sheathed “backup” heating elements
• Advanced electronic control
• Glass-lined tank with CoreGard™ anode rod
• “Environmentally-Friendly” Non-CFC foam insulation
• Factory-installed T&P relief valve
Federal Tax Credit 30% of total installed cost up to $2,000
Customers may also be eligible for a Federal Tax Credit when they purchase a heat pump water heater in 2023. www.energystar.gov/about/federal_tax_credits/non_business_energy_property_tax_credits
Consult with tax adviser for applicability.
*Based on DOE test procedure and Energy Guide comparison of 50-gallon nominal capacity pre-2015 standard electric and American 50 gallon ProLine® XE heat pump water heaters using DOE EF to UEF conversion rates. Annual energy savings of 2750 kWh/year and average NY residential electricity cost of 23.97 cents/kWh. Savings may vary. Source Accessed December 2022: https://www.eia.gov/electricity/monthly/epm_table_grapher.php?t=epmt_5_6_a